Friday, February 3, 2012

Posters and Paradise

So I've just returned from an awesome trip to Rundle Mall with a couple of friends from the boarding house, and from meeting my best friend there. She's one of my followers, actually - SilvaWolfMoon. Go check out her awesome blog:P

Anyway, during said awesome trip, I picked up an awesome Doctor Who poster at the ABC shop. It's massive, and took me a whole stick of blu-tack to get up on the wall, but I love it already. And now, everyone can see my Doctor Who obsession!

Paradise...at the moment, paradise is eating a chocolate muffin and boost juice for tea because we didn't make it back to the boarding house in time to eat, finally finishing my first week of school and having time to just chill without being nervous (I'm anxiety prone) all the time, and my cozy little room in the boarding house. I share my dorm with five other girls, but unllike me they don't like spending much time in here, so it's pretty quiet most of the time.

Paradise is also the lack of study tonight (YESSSSS!!).

I was going to be writing my thoughts on a certain topic each night, but right now I want nothing more than to lie back and chill with my phone and some Doctor Who fanfiction (10/Rose...<3). You're lucky I'm typing this, I'm making a huge effort that is really not something lazy old me would usually doXD.

No comments:

Post a Comment