It's really awkward when everyone can just look straight over your shoulder and read your post. So I'll make it quick.
...and now they're paying me out.
I like Saturdays. Saturdays are good. Nothing bad happened on Saturday. We even got a random field trip, which was boring, but who cares? Field trip!
Sabrina is awesome.
I'm never sitting in the common room to blog ever again. All muse is gone. But I kinda have to do it now, or I'm not going to get it done at all, because I have to attend a social tonight. Which Alyson is not coming to, even though she said she would.
Also, we have an entire plan for next weekend. Beach after school on Friday, Beach House on Saturday, and the zoo on Sunday. The beach because Sabrina wants to go, the Beach House because it has heaps of awesome rides and Jarrod and I want to go there, and the zoo because Sabrina needs to experience some Austrailan animals.
Well, there's barbeque for tea outside, and I',m really hungry, so I might drag Sabrina out to experience some outback cuisine and see if there's something other than sausages and chops on offer.
If not, I have skittles in my room.
No comments:
Post a Comment