Thursday, February 2, 2012

Boarding School

So, so, so, so sorry I haven't been posting...I've been busy settling into the boarding house and getting started at my new school. It's all VERY new for me, living in the city, and at school!

I've only got time for a very quick post, as it is almost time for complete lights out here at boarding school. I handed in my phone earlier (which I already miss...it's my friend's birthday, and I only had time to call my mum before 9pm), and I'm not strictly supposed to be on my computer right now...but I figured I had time, since the other girl's are on theirs.

So far my favourite subject is Drama, and the bane of my life is Science. Study time was rather boring as I only had work for the first fifteen minutes....but it's only the econd day of school, so I'll give it time.

I've got two good friends so far - Sabrina and Alyson.

Alyson is a complete Doctor Who nerd like me, and absolutely crazy, which I love. Sabrina is from BRAZIL (!!), and is here to learn English. She knows it pretty well, but every now and then we have to explain what words mean to her, which is pretty fun. Her music is amazing as well, and Alyson is really getting into that xD

And they both have red hair :D

Well, that's about it. Tomorrow, I'll probably post something about my friends and family, and my little filly back at home, because I'm missing them a lot. I'm 800k's from home here...but only two more weeks and I'll be home again for a couple days.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment