Sunday, February 5, 2012

Chronicles and Wolves

So I've seen the movie Chronicle. We went to the cinemas today. The movie was pretty good, if a little gory.

The entire way through, I was getting death stares from the woman beside me because people were texting me in the first ten minutes, and then my violin teacher called me in the middle of the movie and I had to text her back to apologise for cancelling the call. This random woman glared at me and then slammed her handbag onto the armrest beside me.

As if you put your handbag within reach of a stranger. Would have been so easy to just go through it XD

And then we missed the bus. Brant reckons it was because I spent 30 seconds extra paying for my icecream, but I'm blaming it on the toaster. I've had a series of unfortunate events (woo, random reference) today, starting with the toaster. It took me three tries to get a half decent piece of taost, and then there was no vegemite!

So, very eventful day, and now I'm watching Doctor Who and Red Riding Hood (which is a slightly creepy movie...) and dreading having to hand my phone in. I'm not tired at all!

The only other wolf reference is Bad Wolf. I love Bad Wolf. One of the best Doctor Who plots EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment