I miss my horses.
I ave three at home, called Chester, Abbey and Dimidie (mah baby).
Chester is my old pony, he's 13 years old now...and 13hh. I've had him for aaaages, can do anything on him...he's worth so much to me.
Abbey is my mum's horse, though I've started riding her a bit. She's a black standardbred mare, and a complete sweetheart on the ground.
Dimidie is my five year old filly that I've had for two-ish yers now. She's a rose grey (she's turning grey, at the moment she's kind of grey/bay/chestnut), and about 14.2hh. She has a slight rearing problem, but that no longer bothers me (she's done it so many times...). I've been working on jumping and flatwork with her, she has heaps of potential.
At the moment, none of them are getting any exercise though. Mum doesn't ride very much anymore, as she has a shoulder problem, and I'm at boarding school - a good 8 hour drive from home. But in another two weeks, I'll be home, and they'll be getting some work :D
Just thought I'd share them with you, as I miss them so much:3
No comments:
Post a Comment