Friday, January 27, 2012

Trials and Terrors

I haven't posted for a few days, mainly because I've been super busy getting ready for school. This year is my first year at boarding school, and boarder orientation starts tomorrow. TOMORROW!

So Thursday we drove down to the city - an 8 hour drive from my rural little home town - and arrived at my grandparents house. By then I was absolutely buggered, and I had the Internet, but I really had no motivation for anything except reading Doctor Who fanfiction and sleeping (sorry!).

I've been out shopping for uniform and a few more casual items of clothing today, and also finally got my Christmas present from my parents; a new phone. Typically, when we asked a woman in the Telstra shop about he phones, she pointed to the model of my old phone and said not to get one of those-.- (I'd figured that out a looooong time ago).

Another highlight of today was the Boost Juice. My friend and I got completely hooked on it on our school trip to Canberra last year, and by the end of the trip I had been getting them as a substitute for breakfast, as my stomach doesn't seem to agree with having breakfast at 7am, before I'm properly awake. Also, they're fruit, so you can't deny that they're healthy. 

I love boost juice.

That's pretty much it. Not nervous about school yet, but silly, anxiety prone me will be worried as hell tomorrow...even if I look calm on the outside. My subconscious will be screaming at those silly nerves (it's quite a talkative little fellow, my subconcious), but the anxiety will kick in anyway. I just know it.

So there you go. A little bit more about me, and a reason why I recommend boost juice for breakfast. I know it hardly makes up for the last three days, but as a famous bushranger once said: such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment