Monday, January 23, 2012

Something To Waste Your Time

So like I said about three minutes ago, I've been mucking around in the piano. And randomly falling in love with songs I hear on the radio.

The only bands I'm listening to lately are Chameleon Circuit, Christina Perri, The Fray and RED (you MUST listen to their song Never Be the Same...amazing). The only tv I've watched is Doctor Who. And the only instrument I've played is the piano.

Fail xD

I'm really not sure why I wanted to write another something. Maybe to tell you about Flying For Home, and put off going there to enter my horses in races. Procrastination, that's what this post is. I'm being incredibly lazy today.

Firstly, I probably need to go and check that the breadmaker hasn't exploded or something as a result of my noodish breadmaking skills or a combination of soft and crusty bread flour. Secondly, I should probably go and clean up the kitchen or something before Mum gets home. Thirdly, my room needs cleaning before I go away. Fourth, I need to do my entries on FFH. And lastly, I shouldn't just give up learning stuff on the piano.

Of course, none of that is going to get done while I'm sitting here wasting time, but at the same time I feel like I'm being productive. It's a win-win situation for my brain.

Stupid, lazy brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment