Since yesterday afternoon, I've been hating at Facebook, as the newer version of the iPod app peed me off so much I deleted it (I was running the older, better version but it suddenly stopped working...), and the one on Safari is just as crappy. It doesn't even allow me access to my pages! So since then I've been using my screwy phone, which I CANNOT wait to get rid of...only a few more days and I'll have a new one, thank God.
Another thing is clothes tags. I'm off to boarding school THIS WEEKEND (O.o where the heck did the holidays go??!?), and ALL my clothes have to have name tags. So I spent half the day in pj's because all my clothes are in the wash or a big pile waiting for Mum to finish work...
Eventually of course, I was ordered to get clothes out of my pile, but if anything misses out on a tag, it is no longer my fault:3
The first thing I did this morning was go out and feed the horses and fix their fence. Fencing in my pyjamas. There's something you don't do everyday.
And, finally, I sat at the kitchen table for ten minutes before I did this, trying to decide what I want to do. Self-inflicted boredom, since I had about ten things to choose from.
Yes, my life is really boring enough that this is all I have to talk about...
No comments:
Post a Comment