So apparently it's Monday. And apparently my last post was on Saturday, which I don't understand as I clearly remember spending an hour yesterday typing all that on my lovely little iPod.
Anyway, today I'm being musical. I fell in love with the song A Thousand Years by Christina Perri three days ago (and no, I am not a Twilight fan, despite the song coming from the soundtrack of Breaking Dawn), and I've just spent about 20 minutes failing at playing anything more than the first note on my piano. I used to think I wasn't too bad at playing piano, not so sure about that now. Maybe it's because I haven't practised in such a long time...
Speaking of instruments I don't play very often, I should probably be practising my violin (which has been tuned once since Chrstmas 2010, when I played at the Christmas Eve church service), which came back from being fixed about 3 months ago. I'm not though. If there's one thing I am absolutely rubbish at, it's tuning instruments.
So I've been avoiding my violin and failing at learning a new song on the piano. And earlier I ate bread that I hate and an icecream that I would usually throw away. All in all, my day has not been very eventful. I have to admit though, I'm enjoying the peace, because four days and we're off to Adelaide, and then I'll be at boarding school. My blog is probably going to suffer then, but at least I'll have something interesting to write about.
No comments:
Post a Comment