I am a very nervous person.
I have endless proof of this. Every little thing I'm not completely sure about, I have an anxiety attack about (granted, for the small things, they're only tiny).
And now, I've dug myself into a hole. I had my phone out at the end of study to make a note of some thoughts I was going to blog about because I currently have a terrible memory, and Sally came along and took it. She didn't even ask what I was doing.
Now, normal people would have gone and found her and had an argument about it. But of course, I'm a freaking nervous wreak, and I just left it. Sally's one of those very dominant, imposing people...and people like that scare the hell out of me, they always have. Especially at school, and in this sort of situation, I totally freak out about it when they decide I need to be told off.
Of course, they don't seem to ever realise this, and I'm left worrying about it to high heaven and snapping at everyone and at some point, crying about it. And sometime, I'm going to have to go and face her about it, which requires a great amount of courage that i don't possess.
Yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment