Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nothing to Say

Hey guys.

I really have nothing to say about the last four days. My life is that boring. The only exciting thing was seeing Jordii again yesterday. The depressing thing was talking to Sabrina about the pros and cons of staying in Australia for more than six months and whether or not she should actually do it.

Last night I sat by the vending machine and did some artwork. I'll upload some pictures of my drawings when I can be bothered. it's a very complicated process as I currently have to take photos with my ipod and then upload them to my computer, which hates acknowledging that my iPod is plugged in and I want to access my photos.

For now, I'll let you have this picture of me and Sabrina during a jam sesh in the hallway. Ciao (that's Goodbye in Portugese^.^)!

No comments:

Post a Comment