So about ten minutes ago, me and my friend (who I will refer to as Silva) decided we are now going to make videos of Doctor Who and post them on our completely new YouTube channel which is yet to be made.
Fail.
Anyway, I'm currently mulling over ideas and thinking about writing a script, but I'm not actually writing them yet. I'll do that in study, while listening to Chameleon Circuit. I'm flying home on Friday, so there is absolutely no chance that they will be written by then, but with any luck I'll be meeting up with Silva the weekend after that, and we'll get some if not all of the filming done then.
The films will probably be centred around the developing plotlines of our Doctor Who roleplay, a page on Facebook called The Blue Box, and with any luck our good friend in England will find a way to send us some footage of her character for these videos, so that we will be able to include all of the characters from the plots...but since Silva and I are in Australia, this may be a little bit hard to achieve.
Other than that, I haven't much to say...I'll hopefully start writing fanfictions from our roleplays, if I feel like it...and also you should go check out Silva's blog; SilvaWolfMoon - NaBloPoYr as soon as you finish reading mine:3
Cheers, big ears.
No comments:
Post a Comment